Monday 13 October 2008

My home town (Shahran)

A BRIEF OUTLINE OF MY HOMETOWN


The town where I was born is Kluang. But Nowa I do not live there. I moved into other town called Batu Pahat where I grew up.Kluang is a town and district located in Middle of the state of Johor.It lies about 110 km north of Johor Bahru that close to Singapore. The population of Kluang district aroung 250 000 exceeds 250 000. The town its self has over 140 000 residents. Kluang is origin of The Malay word that means flying fox or rather a type of fruit bat. Kluang was founded in 1915 as the addmistrative capital for the stat of Johor. The connecting main railway between the north and south was built passing througth Kluang.

Kluang's Railways station serves for coffee lover the best coffee. This restaurant is famous for the best coffee in Malaysia.

No comments: