Tuesday 21 October 2008

A Meeting With Minister Of High Education Malaysia.


In 7 of November 2008, There will be a gathering of Malaysian community In Nottingham. This gathering is intended for Phd and Master candidates are studying at UK universities to hear Minister of High Education Malaysia speech..

This gathering is organized by Nottingham Malaysian Comminity. There is conversation between minister and candidates. Candidates are allowed to ask any questions about education, shcolarship, politic and so on so forth.

At the begining, I wanted to attend this meeting to accompany wy wife, but we cancelled it because I have a presentation on this date.


Shahran

2 comments:

Hitomi said...

Oh my goodness! What a pity... If the dates were different, it might be Ok for you, but...

I didn't know such a Malaysia meeting. It means there are many Malaysian in UK, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your presentation!

Cheers,
Hitomi

mohdshahran said...

Hi Hitomi

The gathering has been postponed to the next day, because so many Malaysian are busies in this date. So the organiser has had to delay it.

Yes, there are so many Malaysian are studying at Universities in UK. Almost Universities here have Malaysian students.

In fact, I wanted to attend this gathering because it can give me head start to making friends between us, but the prostect of making a lot of friends in big hall can be nerve-wracking.

Because I am very new to it all, it can be overwhelming and sometimes confusing. Can you give me some tips where do i start?

Loads of wishes
Shahran