Wednesday 5 November 2008

A book review (Corrected)

Hi I'm chiaki.

I'm going to talk about a book. Title is ROAD TO NOWHERE. I choose this book by its title.

It made me wonder. I thought why road to nowhere? I thought it would be an interesting story.



The story is set in Um Khalid. There is a side of the river. This was a British colony. Now the British had just left this country. So, there is a developing country. Suddenly, the government suggests building a new boarding school in Um Khalid. Therefore, a new road is nedded between school to Um Khalid. The Young people agreed with this plan. But the old people and conservative people do not agree. However, a new road is built. When they built the new road, they forgot about rainy season. So, rainy season came to Um Khalid. The Um Khalid was washed away by the rainy season.


In this story, conservative thinking is right answer. I think that this story teaches us when we make new something, we have to think well. And we have to listen to another's thinking.

No comments: